Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ringing 2009 in right

I lost my AMT Bling Blink ring again last week.. the second one, that is. =/ And in the time between searching my apartment high and low (I won't admit to how many hours may or may not have been accumulated) and then finding it on the wide open floor just beneath my coffee table (how embarrassing?!) I entertained the thought of upgrading (downgrading?) to these little guys:


Cut from a stainless steel sheet, these seven ready-to-pop rings come complete with one small hand file... err, piece of sandpaper.. to round the edges once the ring has been removed. Call me crazy, but I think they're rather engaging. A $99 I would have been more than willing to spend had I not found my original. Maybe in a few months' time..


http://www.alissiamt.com

No comments: